Instant WordPress was designed for developers to build Plugins and Themes for WordPress. I ask, “What might creative 21st century classrooms do with it, say for a project?”
- You can do all kinds of things with the blog itself that aren’t even directly computer-related, e.g., social networking, submitting homework, cooperative work, projects… what if you ran the classroom as an internet news publishing organization, with roles and competing organizations maybe?
- can be used to deploy develop and deploy full-fledged web presence if so desired;
- as Project Based Learning platform offers some advantages
- access can be limited to 1 computer, a classroom network, a school, etc.
- on the internet can lead to powerful collaborations
- thoroughly private when used in self-contained network;
Your ideas welcome! Please leave a comment!
I’m using my Instant WordPress to develop a WordPress plugin to help teacher plan and deliver projects. Wanna help? Here‘s some more about the idea, and I’m revealing more each day until the tent comes down.
Leave a Reply