- Read the instructions and prepare your files
- Fill out the form. You will receive an automated response, with an email address you may use at any time to contact me, and you’ll receive a human response soon after.
- You can choose to send me a mix, or mixes, by file transfer (e.g., WeTransfer) or Dropbox (we’ll provide a folder).
- Files must be at least 44.1 kHz and at least 24 bit.
- WAV or AIFF files only please, for both our sake — the end result will suffer if we master MP3s!
- Mix files should provide between -6dB and -9dB of headroom.
- When bouncing out your stereo mix: please remove/deactivate any limiters and/or compressors that may be on your master buss.
- Please leave us some room at the beginning and end of songs (500ms is good).
- Please name your files clearly and consistently.
An example format might be:
- We strongly encourage you to include references and/or first-masters (sometimes called rough masters).